- This event has passed.
WOFAPS Web Meetings : Ergonomics in Laparoscopic Surgery
February 26, 2016 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Dr. Rasik S Shah will present “Ergonomics in Laparoscopic Surgery” on 26 February 2016.
DATE: 26 February 2016
Time: 14:00 South African
Dr S Shah Ergonomics in Laparoscopic Surgery
1) Click on the link http://meeting.uct.ac.za/laparoscopy/
2) When you are prompted during logging in, please choose “Enter as a guest” and write your name and surname, than click enter room.
3) When next window opens, click “request entry” (Please note there may be a time difference in your country !!)
We will open the meeting website 30 minutes before for you to log in.
Remember to test your connection before the meeting; details are below.
You can convert the above times to your local time by clicking here.
Dr Rasik S Shah
- Paediatric and Laparoscopic Surgeon
- Consultant: Sir HN Reliance Foundation Hospital, Hinduja and Hinduja Healthcare Surgicals, Bhatia General Hospital and Saifee Hospital.
- Ass Hon., Grant Medical College and Sir J J Group of Hospitals
- Convener-Paediatric Minimal Access Surgery Training Program: CEMAST, Mumbai.
- President, Omshanti Churchgate Lions JDF Mumbai Medical Centre Trust, Lalbaug, Mumbai.
- Immediate Past President (2013-14), Indian Association of Paediatric Surgeons.
- Past Chairman (2011-13), Paediatric Endoscopic Surgeons- India section of Indian Association of Paediatric Surgeons.
- Past Hon Secretary Cum Treasurer (2009-11) – Indian Association of Paediatric Surgeons.